If you appreciate charm, character, and quality and are looking for stately architecture, then this 3-story stone Victorian home with a turret tower is for you. Built in 1888, this unique home is featured on the local historical society website and is now available to purchase. You will enjoy the five full bedrooms, two baths, formal living and dining rooms, parlor with grand staircase, and gourmet kitchen. The kitchen features floor-to-ceiling porcelain tile with decorative Dutch silhouettes; as well as, quartz counter tops and premium residential stainless-steel appliances. The cozy family room is warmed by an energy saving wood stove. The circular sitting area in the large master bedroom provides a panoramic view of the partially wooded lot. There are many quality features included with this home such as stained oak doors and windows, moldings and trims, plaster walls, back staircase, wood floors, and a central boiler system with endless hot water and 3 heating zones, just to mention a few. Enjoy sitting on the wraparound porch or watch the kids and pets in the recently fenced-in backyard. The large circular driveway connects to ample parking located behind the house. This distinctive home is located minutes away from Route 309, the Pennsylvania Turnpike and is close to restaurants, shopping and community parks.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
Sump Pump, Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Serv
Brick, Mixed, Shingle, Stone
3,478 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Unfinished Basement
- Screened, Triple Pane, Wood Frame
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway, Shared Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Shingle
- Balcony, Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Slate, Flat, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 198.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Trees. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price